Taraba State University admission is out and currently online for all the applicants who applied to check.
Taraba State University has released its annual admission list to eligible applicants. The list which is just released is the first one, while the other ones are on the way.
Meanwhile, some applicants may not see their name which doesn’t mean that they won’t get it at all.
- Taraba State University Post UTME Application Form [UPDATED]
- Taraba State University School Fees For Undergraduate [UPDATED]
There is a high possibility that you might get on the second or third list if available, so always endeavor to check the portal for the latest admission list update.
How To Check Taraba State University Admission
Taraba State University Admission is currently released on through both the school and JAMB portal. But we will likely start with the school portal first.
Below are the process to check the admission;
• Load the Taraba State University admission portal
• After it loads, the admission portal would display a box whereby you will input your JAMB reg or application number.
• Then click on the “CHECK BUTTON” that is located under the box you supplied your details before.
The site would load a little bit before responding to you. If you are lucky to have been offered admission, you will see it.
While in case you aren’t offered, don’t worry keep checking for another list.
How To Check Through JAMB
Even if you got admission into the institution, you must also make sure JAMB offered admission too in order to avoid any kind of disappointment.
Most times students end up not going to their desired institution because JAMB didn’t offer them admission.
Nigeria’s Education System has made it compulsory for one to get admission from JAMB first before he can go to NYSC. Some did regularization instead if JAMB didn’t offer them.
Below is the process to check Taraba State University admission through the JAMB portal;
1. Visit the JAMB e-facility portal or click on [https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility]
2. Input your details which are Gmail and password
3. After it load-in, then scroll down and click on CHECK ADMISSION
4. Click on it and wait for your admission status.
Congrats to you in advance. For those who were not given, that doesn’t mean you won’t at all.
Recheck using the same process later or in a week.
And after then, you need to know what is the next thing to do.
You are offered admission, right? If yes, then go through the below things you need to know about the TASU admission and screening process.
Requirements for Taraba State University Internal Screening
• All your original credentials which include Birth Certificate, Primary Certificate, Indigene, etc.
• Application Form i.e the form you were given or printed after you applied for the school
• Admission Notification
• JAMB Result. First slip and the original color one
• Pocket money, if in case anything emerges.
• Your recent passport which would be used for filling and submitting Files.
Things You Need To Know About Taraba State University
– As a new applicant, you must be conscious of the people you move around with or make friends with
– Be humble to everyone you met there
– Scammers are moving around, so you must be vigilant
While for those that didn’t get admission, they should upload their O-Level if they haven’t done and wait for another list.
And finally, if you found this good and worth sharing do so!