Pan-Atlantic University, PAU hostel accommodation fee is very affordable for students who wish to stay in school due to one reason or the other.
The hostel is more privileged for some students who are far from PAU Campus.
PAU hostel fee is not much cost compare to what students can benefit from the hostel. The campuses are secure, provided with lights and water constantly.
The hostels are offered to all levels ranging from 100, 200 300, 400 or 500level. Pan-Atlantic University, PAU management design the hostel system in a very bit convenient for all the students.
Students who live in the hostel are likely to read, understand and digest more than those who live at home. They live freely without any tension.
- Oduduwa University Hostel Accommodation Fee | How To Apply
- Redeemer’s University Hostel Accommodation Fee | How To Apply
They are liable to attend different tutorials hosted by their seniors even at the night. Pan-Atlantic University, PAU hostel is organized base on first come first serve.
During the registration and screening process, the university management usually announced the time in which the hostel fee would be activated.
And immediately it is activated, countless students quickly rushed to book for the hostel space before going forward to make a payment.
That is why it advisably for all the decided students to always stay turn or contact the manager for the update on PAU Hostel Portal activation so that you won’t miss it.
PAU University Hostel Accommodation Fee
Today, we shall be discussing on PAU hostel accommodation fee. The fee doesn’t vary as it is the same for all the wished students.
Pan-Atlantic University, PAU hostel system fee is not like the school fees that vary due to the faculty/courses or indigenization, it is a fixed rate for the decided students.
Currently, the Pan-Atlantic University, PAU accommodation hostel fee is between N100,000 to N200,000 for each student.
The fee may change as time goes on, but be rest assured that we would update you even if it changes.
How To Apply For PAU Hostel (in few second)
As I stated earlier, the management has decided to set the accommodation fee as fixed for all the students from different levels.
To apply for accommodation, one must be active and updated. Their accommodation system is highly competitive.
Student across Nigeria and even some neighbouring countries always prefer to stay in the hostel although it is not much to the extend that it will occupy all the number of students.
NOTE: Each hostel room is set for about 4-6 students, depending on the length of the room.
Below are processes of applying Pan-Atlantic University, PAU Hostel Accommodation;
- Visit the PAU portal
- Fill the box after the link loading, the details need are the matriculation number and password of your profile.
- Locate at HOSTEL ACCOMMODATION inside your profile
- Follow and fill in all the details as required by the portal. Make sure you filled them well; don’t be too fast so that you won’t make any mistake.
- Proceed to the payment page. Use any type of Bank ATM Card to make the payment quickly; don’t wait for anything so that you won’t be left behind.
- After the payment, print the slip immediately or screenshot if you made the transaction through a phone.
Things You Need To About PAU Hostel
Pan-Atlantic University, PAU Hostel Accommodation has certain rules governing the activities of students in the hostel.
The rules are implemented to sanitized and make sure the hostel activities are going on.
Student parents’ are mostly expected to meet their children in a safe, moral and academic mood. And that’s the reasons why the management would at least try it best to ensure thing go well, standard and in a manner way.
The following Pan-Atlantic University, PAU hostel accommodation;
- Students are not permitted to use high power consume and dangerous appliance such as gas cooker/cylinder, iron, hitter e.t.c
- Students are strictly not allowed to design or write anything on the wallpapers of either their rooms or hostel premises
- Students are strictly not allowed to goes into their opposite gender hostel i.e Male students aren’t allowed to visit or enter female students hostel.
- While student parents’ decided to visit their children in the hostel, they should note that security officers in charge would search them.
- Students are warned to desist from any kind of group that teaches or practices violence like cu|t and others.
Does this worth sharing? If so, please share for others benefits.Wish you all the best!