Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic Hostel is not categorized and based in one place due to the branches they have.
The hostels are based in each of the different locations as some of you may have heard of it before.
It is basically subdivided into three branches, which are Annex, Main Campus and Zangon-Kataf. You can find more here.
Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic Hostel Accommodation Fee
Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic hostel accommodation fee can only be paid after you concluded your registration.
- Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic New School Fees For ND, HND & Part-Time [UPDATED]
- Nuhu Bamalli Poly Cut Off Mark [UPDATED]
The hostel is not well entertained compare to other higher institution hostel, but the major aim is for the students who are far from the school location.
Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic Hostel Accommodation fee is just only N5,500 for now. The fee may be subjected to change, most especially during this current era we are.
How To Apply For NUBAPoly hostel;
Applying for NUBAPoly hostel is not much hard if you follow and understand the simple instruction.
While applying for it, you should note that been offered a hostel is not guaranteed. You may not be given at last due to high numbers of the applicant that wish to stay in the hostel.
The following are the process for applying NUBAPoly hostel;
- Visit the NUBAPoly student portal
- Proceed to the login button and wait for it to load
- Input your details as requested by the portal; the details are your registration number and password of your profile
- Hit the login button without wasting time
- After you login into your profile dashboard, then scroll down BU your left hand
- Among the options button in your left hand, you will see HOSTEL
- Click on it and move on to apply for it.
- Fill all your details on the HOSTEL page, then move forward to make payment the payment
NOTE: It is advisably for you to print the payment slip confirmation because you must submit it to the HOSTEL office in the school before you can be given your exact room and key also.
NUBAPoly hostel system is not like others that confirmed students payment automatically rather manually.