Hussaini Adamu Federal Polytechnic hostel accommodation fee is very affordable for students who wish to stay in school due to one reason or the other.
The hostel is more privileged for some students who are far from Hussaini Adamu Federal Poly Campus.
Hussaini Adamu Federal Polytechnic hostel fee is not much cost compared to what students can benefit from the hostel. The campuses are secure, provided with lights and water constantly.
The hostels are offered to all levels ranging from ND1, ND2, HND1, HND2, and other diploma classes. Hussaini Adamu Fedpoly management design the hostel system in a very bit convenient for all the students.
Students who live in the hostel are likely to read, understand and digest more than those who live at home. They live freely without any tension.
- Hussaini Adamu Federal Poly Acceptance Fee For ND/HND [UPDATED]
- Kaduna Polytechnic Cut Off Mark [UPDATED]
They are liable to attend different tutorials hosted by their seniors even at the night. Hussaini Adamu Polytechnic hostel is organized base on first come first serve.
Hussaini Adamu Federal Polytechnic Hostel Accommodation Fee
Hussaini Adamu Federal Polytechnic hostel accommodation fee can only be paid after you concluded your registration.
Hussaini Adamu Federal Poly system fee is not like school fees that vary due to the faculty/courses or indigenization, it is a fixed rate for the decided students.
The hostel is fairly entertained compared to other higher institution hostels, but the major aim is for the students who are far from the school location.
Hussaini Adamu Federal Polytechnic Hostel Accommodation fee is between N8,000 to N15,000. The fee may be subject to change, most especially during this current era we are.
How To Apply For Hussaini Adamu Federal Polytechnic hostel;
Applying for the Hussaini Adamu Federal Polytechnic hostel is not much hard if you follow and understand the simple instruction.
While applying for it, you should note that being offered a hostel is not guaranteed. You may not be given at last due to high numbers of the applicant that wish to stay in the hostel.
The following are the process for applying to Hussaini Adamu Federal Polytechnic hostel;
- Visit the Hussaini Adamu Federal Polytechnic portal
- Proceed to the login button and wait for it to load
- Input your details as requested by the portal; the details are your registration number and password of your profile
- Hit the login button without wasting time
- After you login into your profile dashboard, then scroll down BU your left hand
- Among the options button in your left hand, you will see HOSTEL
- Click on it and move on to apply for it.
- Fill all your details on the HOSTEL page, then move forward to make payment the payment
NOTE: It is advisably for you to print the payment slip confirmation because you must submit it to the HOSTEL office in the school before you can be given your exact room and key also.
Things You Need To About Hussaini Adamu Federal Polytechnic Hostel
Hussaini Adamu Federal Polytechnic Hostel Accommodation has certain rules governing the activities of students in the hostel.
The rules are implemented to sanitize and make sure the hostel activities are going on.
Student parents’ are mostly expected to meet their children in a safe, moral, and academic mood. And that’s the reason why the management would at least try its best to ensure things go well, standard, and in a manner way.
The following are things to know about Hussaini Adamu Federal Polytechnic hostel accommodation;
- Students are not permitted to use high power consume and dangerous appliances such as gas cooker/cylinder, iron, hitter e.t.c
- Students are strictly not allowed to design or write anything on the wallpapers of either their rooms or hostel premises
- Students are strictly not allowed to go into their opposite gender hostel i.e Male students aren’t allowed to visit or enter female students hostels.
- While student parents’ decided to visit their children in the hostel, they should note that security officers in charge would search them.
- Students are warned to desist from any kind of group that teaches or practices violence like cu|t, and others.
Does this worth sharing? If so, please share for others’ benefit. Wish you all the best!