The Holland government scholarship for developing countries provide full funding for masters and short course scholarships for overseas students. The Dutch government, through the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture, and Science, as well as numerous Dutch research universities and universities of applied sciences, is sponsoring the Holland Scholarship for International students to study for Undergraduate and Master’s degrees.
Holland Government Scholarship for Developing Countries
- The Holland Scholarship is supported by the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture, and Scientific, as well as numerous Dutch research and applied science universities. This scholarship is intended for foreign students from countries other than the European Economic Area (EEA) who wish to pursue a bachelor’s or master’s degree in the Netherlands.
Field of study:
- You are applying for a full-time bachelor’s or master’s degree program at one of the participating Dutch universities.
Number of Awards:
- international students from outside the European Economic Area (EEA)
The grant covers tuition fees, costs of international travel, subsistence, books, and health insurance. The grant is awarded for a 1 year or 2 years Master’s degree program.
- You are not an EEA national.
- You are applying for a full-time bachelor’s or master’s degree program at one of the partnering Dutch universities.
- You fulfill the specific requirements of your preferred university.
- You do not hold a degree from a Dutch educational institution.
- Have an exceptional academic record, ideally reinforced by letters of recommendation
- Have high English language skills in accordance with the program’s entrance requirements.
- Be available and able to engage in the program for the whole term of it.
- Be in good health so that you may obtain health insurance in your own country.
- Have no other means of supporting the study in question
- Every year, the application deadline is either February 1 or May 1. Please check the website of the institution to which you wish to apply for your specific deadline.
- More information about the application process, participating universities, and deadlines may be found on the website of the institution of your choosing.
- Using the Studyfinder tool, you may find a course and/or an institution. Search for Studyfinder tool on google and enjoy.
- Check to see if the Dutch higher education institution is involved.
- Participating research institutions
- Participating applied science universities
- Check the webpage of the Dutch higher education institution for the specified topics of study.
- Check to see whether you match the application requirements listed above.
- You must apply directly to the institution of your choosing for the Holland Scholarship and fulfill their selection requirements.
- If you have any queries concerning the application process, please contact the institution directly.
- Following the application deadline, the institution to which you applied will contact you to inform you if you have been awarded a scholarship.