Scholarships 2021 at Durham College, Canada
Durham College in Canada is looking to attract more international students to apply for an undergraduate degree program at the institution. The institution has provided an English Proficiency Entrance Scholarship for International Students at Durham College. Students who have shown good academic performance in the past, are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Scholarships, as well as other financial aids, are what international students enjoy as benefits of studying in Canada. Financial aid is mostly provided by the Canadian government, universities, or higher institutions just like this one, and private organizations such as religious groups and NGOs.
This scholarship was created to support students who are coming to Canada to take part in an undergraduate degree program offered at the college. Durham College since it was founded in 1967 has been dedicated to helping students get the best education at an affordable price. The institution is located in the Durham Region of Ontario in Canada and it is one of the most beautiful to study.
The English Proficiency Entrance Scholarships are for international students who are entering their first year at the institution. It is a partially funded scholarship award created to subsidize the cost and provided for international students who have all that is required to study at Durham College. Only students who have obtained and accepted an offer of admission for undergraduate or graduate studies are eligible for this scholarship.
The scholarship does not give much, but it also goes a long way to subsidize tuition costs and other fees. This may come in handy when you run short of options.
Read Also: Countries You Can Study For Free
University or Organization: Durham College
Course Level: Undergraduate
Award: Durham College will offer the study award amount of $2,000 to deserving and needy students to commence their studies in Canada.
Number of Awards: NA
Access Mode: Online
Nationality: International students from over 130 countries.
The award can be taken in Canada
What are the Eligible Requirements to Apply for this Scholarship?
To be eligible for this scholarship, you must meet the following criteria
- Only students who have accepted an offer for admission from the university to study any of the Undergraduate courses offered at Durham College.
- Applicants must show a good academic record and performance.
- Applicants are to submit their application for admission before the admission deadline indicated in the letter of offer of admission.
- foreign students from different parts of the world are welcome to apply for this scholarship.
- Applicants must meet the language requirement to study in Canada. A test score to prove language proficiency should be provided at the time of application.
How to Apply for this Scholarship
- The first step is to accept admission to an undergraduate degree program at the university.
- You must have to provide all your documents and get them ready for submission before you apply don’t submit any fake documents as this would affect your admission process.
Documents may include:
- High school (secondary school) transcript
- High school (secondary school) diploma
- Post-secondary (college or university) transcript
- Post-secondary (college or university) degree
- Ensure you meet the admission deadline for this scholarship yearly.
- You can visit the official website (link found below) to access the application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
- You can also visit the website to find out more about this scholarship.