Bayelsa State Polytechnic, BYSPoly Post-UTME application form is released and currently on sale for students across the country.
MubeeCenter will today discuss about the Post-UTME Application Form and how to apply for BYSPoly.
No rushing, just follow all the procedures, guidelines, and the full details of how to apply for the BYSPoly Post-UTME Application Form so as to avoid any unconscious error now and in the future.
The management of Bayelsa State Polytechnic wishes to announce the sales of its Post-UTME form which is N7,000 for each eligible student.
- Bayelsa State Polytechnic BYSPoly Cut-Off Mark [UPDATED]
- Bayelsa State Polytechnic BYSPOLY Courses Offered [UPDATED]
The Post-UTME form would likely take about one to the two-month interval before the BYSPoly management would close its application portal.
So it is advisably for any student who has the interest of the Higher Institution to apply as early as possible for him/her to get shortlisted among the first list.
In this article, all the applicants who are intending to apply for Bayelsa State Polytechnic would be guided on how to do it from the first step to the last.
All that you need is to concentrate well in order to avoid any kind of silly mistake that may cause something else.
Fresh students that are just starting their tertiary institution level may get some point hard or confusing, and incase if such happen, don’t hesitate to use the comment section below to express your problem of which any concerning BYSPoly Post-UTME.
There are requirements that are needed for you to apply for this particular institution and I would list them all. Below are they;
1. Your SSCE with at least five (v) core subjects of any class either science or art. This simply means that as an applicant, you must be able to secure the main subject in your WAEC, NECO, or any type of exam you sat for.
Though there are some candidates that their result is not yet released (awaiting), those students can still apply but would choose ‘awaiting result’ as their grate while filling the Bayelsa State Polytechnic Post-UTME form
2. Candidate must choose Bayelsa State Polytechnic as his first choice before he can apply for the institution.
Some people might be confused here as before the system is not like, yes it has been changed by the management.
Currently, it is under must for you as an applicant to make BYSPoly your first choice before you will be eligible to apply them.
3. Candidate must be ready to pay for their Post-UTME fee of N7,000 at first before he/she moves forward for the application.
4. An active mail account like Gmail, Yahoo, Live, or another available one. Must student made mistake, a very BIG one that takes a long time before they could solve it if possible?
The mistake is that most applicants forget their password, lost their phone number, use incorrect Gmail, or even forgot Gmail entirely which is very wrong.
Your details and info should be kept in a safe permanent place preferably.
Before we go into the application process, let quickly mentioned some of the courses of Bayelsa State Polytechnic;
Science Laboratory Technology
How To Apply For BYSPoly Post-UTME Application Form
As I said earlier, the applicant made the payment of the Post-UTME application before he/she process it.
The payment process is of two options which are either online or Bank Branch. It is better for one to make the payment online for smooth and quick service to avoid any Bank stress, tension, and even charges.
So after then, let proceed forward with the process involved in applying for BYSPoly as are listed below;
• First of all you would visit the school location
• Inside the school, you should findout where is Bayelsa State Polytechnic, Aleibiri
• When you get their, you will provide your receipt or confirmation printout of the payment you made.
• The payment for the Bayelsa State Polytechnic is N7000 only and it is made through the account number below!
Bank Name: First bank Nig. Plc Branch
Account No.: 2033731115
If you are doubting or not aware of the account number, you can simple visit the school first to confirmed so as to avoid any kind of error.
All the next further things would be announced publicly. In case if you have any questions, fill the comment box below. Thank you!