If you want to study in Canada, and you need the scholarship to help you cut down the cost of studying in Canada, then you should apply to study at Humber College Canada. Humber College offers an entrance scholarship award to international students who successfully gain and accept an offer of admission to study at the institution. Students from different parts of the world who are eligible to study in Canada, and who meet the minimum requirements to become students at Humber College qualify to apply for this scholarship.
International students enjoy a lot of benefits such as scholarships and other financial aid when they apply to study in Canada. Financial aid is mostly provided by the Canadian government, universities, or higher institutions just like this one, and private organizations such as religious groups and NGOs.
Apply to Study at Humber College Canada
With this scholarship, the university is looking to attract international students with great academic records and performance to study at the school. Qualified students with the right leadership qualities and a good academic record are invited to apply.
This Humber College Scholarship is for students who are entering their first year at the institution. It is a fully-funded scholarship award provided for international students who have all that is required to study at Humber College. Only students who have obtained and accepted an offer of admission for undergraduate or graduate studies are eligible for this scholarship.
The scholarship is separated into two types One full-tuition scholarship and one $5,000 scholarship are provided in January while seven $5,000 scholarships and two $3,000 scholarships will be available in September.
Host Institution or Organization: Humber College
Specified Department: NA
Course Level: Undergraduate, and Graduate courses offered at the University
Award: One full-tuition scholarship and one $5,000 scholarship are provided in January while seven $5,000 scholarships and two $3,000 scholarships will be available in September. The scholarship is open for renewal, provided students maintain a good GPA or result.
Number of Awards: 1 to 7 scholarship awards
Access Mode: Online
Nationality: International students from over 130 countries.
The award can be taken in Canada
Read Also: Fully-Funded Scholarships in the UK
What are the Eligible Requirements to Apply for this Scholarship?
To be eligible for this scholarship, you must meet the following criteria
- The scholarship is only available at the time of admission and may be offered to students as a discount on tuition fees. So, you must have accepted an offer for admission from the university to study any of the Undergraduate or Graduate courses offered at Humber College.
- Applicants must show a good academic record and performance.
- Students must also present a reference letter as well as a statement of interest.
- You must not be a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident in Canada. This means that only international students from any country in the world except Canada are eligible for this scholarship award.
- Applicants must meet the language requirement to study in Canada. A test score to prove language proficiency should be provided at the time of application.
- The entrance scholarship is for only students who are entering the university for the first year of any program who are qualified to apply.
- Your application must be submitted before the end of the school year admission deadline.
How to Apply for this Scholarship
- The first step is to ensure you meet the admission requirement to study at Humber College this way.
- You must have to provide all your documents and get them ready for submission before you apply don’t submit any fake documents as this would affect your admission process.
- Ensure you meet the admission deadline for this scholarship yearly.
- It is important to visit the official website (link found below) to access the application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
- You can visit the website to find out more about this scholarship.