Lead City University courses offered have been accredited by the National Universities Commission, NUC which gave them an order to legally carry out the lecturing of those particular courses.
Since its establishment, Lead City University has been carrying out different types of courses and programs for eligible students who were admitted into the tertiary institution.
Today, MubeeCenter would be discussing the Lead City University courses that any aspiring student or applicant can choose to study in the institution.
- Lead City University Acceptance Fee For Undergraduate [UPDATED]
- Madonna University Cut Off Mark [UPDATED]
Although there are many courses of Lead City University, one must know and understand which kind, of course, he/she can choose (that will suit his/her SSCE grades result and even Jamb Result).
Some courses at Lead City University are highly competitive, which requires more marks for one to be able to gain admission into the University.
Nevertheless, MubeeCenter would list some criteria for one to look into before choosing any type of program or course offered at Lead City University.
They are listed below;
1. Combination of the Subjects of your SSCE (WAEC, NECO, or other)
2. Potential cut-off mark of the course. What this simply means here is the special cut-off mark that your particular course needs before one can gains admission into its institution.
There is a difference between the cut-off mark and the potential cut-off mark. And what is the difference?
The difference is that the cut-off mark means the general approved required marks of Lead City University, while the potential one is the cut-off mark that is above the first one which will give chances of being admitted even if there are too many applicants that applied for the course. i.e cut-off mark = 120 (which is the general) potential cut-off mark= 150
Meanwhile, the potential one gives one more assurance of getting admission.
Without much wasting of time, we need to discuss the Subject Combination too.
The subject combination of the Lead City University courses is almost the same as others, but with little difference.
The subject combinations are basic subjects which one studies in his secondary school. They are mostly categorized as 5-6.
The subject combination can fall either into Science, Art, or Commercial. Below is a breakdown list of all the categories.
Mathematics, English, Physic, Chemistry, Biology
Mathematics, English, Literature, Government, Economics,
Mathematics, English, Marketing, Agriculture,
The above is much important for someone to know when choosing any Lead City University Course to avoid a misleading error. If you are a science student, chose a science course and vice-versa.
While there are some general courses of Lead City University which all category students can afford to study.
Now let’s go into the main point, which is Lead City University Courses.
See all below;
- BANKING AND FINANCE
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- BUSINESS EDUCATION
- COMPUTER SCIENCE AND INFORMATION SCIENCE
- COMPUTER SCIENCE WITH ECONOMICS
- COMPUTER WITH ELECTRONICS
- CRIMINOLOGY AND SECURITY STUDIES
- CYBER SECURITY
- EDUCATION AND BIOLOGY
- EDUCATION AND CHEMISTRY:
- EDUCATION AND COMPUTER SCIENCE
- EDUCATION AND ECONOMICS
- EDUCATION AND ENGLISH LANGUAGE
- EDUCATION AND MATHEMATICS
- EDUCATION AND PHYSICS
- EDUCATION AND SOCIAL STUDIES
- EDUCATIONAL MANAGEMENT
- ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING
- ENGLISH AND LITERARY STUDIES
- ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT AND TOXICOLOGY
- ESTATE MANAGEMENT
- FORENSIC SCIENCE:
- GUIDANCE AND COUNSELLING
- INDUSTRIAL RELATIONS AND PERSONNEL MANAGEMENT
- INFORMATION SYSTEMS
- INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
- INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS
- LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE
- MASS COMMUNICATION AND MEDIA TECHNOLOGY
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
- MEDICAL LABORATORY SCIENCE:
- NURSING/NURSING SCIENCE
- NUTRITION AND DIETETICS
- OFFICE AND INFORMATION MANAGEMENT
- PERFORMING ARTS
- PHYSICAL AND HEALTH EDUCATION
- PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
- PUBLIC HEALTH
- SCIENCE LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY
- SOCIAL WORK
- SOFTWARE ENGINEERING
- TEACHER EDUCATION SCIENCE
- WOOD PRODUCTS ENGINEERING
The above is the current only accredited Lead City University courses.
They might implement other courses and programs in the future as a matter of time. The institution is in its growing time.
Those courses are major ones almost every Nigerian institution started with before expanding into more.
In a short brief tail, every wished student of the Lead City University would choose among the above-listed courses, apart from them, you can’t apply for any other courses in the particular institution.