Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic, Unwana courses offered have been accredited by the NTBE which gave them an order to legally carry out the lecturing of those particular courses.
Since its establishment, Akanu Ibiam Federal Poly has been carrying out different types of courses and programs to eligible students who were admitted into the tertiary institution.
Today, MubeeCenter would be discussing about the Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic courses that any aspiring student or applicant can choose to study in the institution.
- Akanu Ibiam Federal Poly Cut Off Mark [UPDATED]
- Akanu Ibiam Federal Poly Post UTME Application Form [UPDATED]
- Akanu Ibiam Federal Poly Unwana Requirement For Applying [UPDATED]
- Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic School Fees For ND & HND [UPDATED]
- Akanu Ibiam Federal Poly Acceptance Fee For ND/HND [UPDATED]
- Akanu Ibiam Polytechnic Hostel Accommodation Fee [UPDATED]
- [Hip-Hop] 10 Things You Need To Know About Hausa Nigeria Rappers
Although there are many courses of Akanu Ibiam Federal Poly, it is necessary for one to know and understand which kind of course he/she can choose (that will suit his SSCE grades result and even Jamb Result).
Some courses at Akanu Ibiam Federal Poly are highly competitive, which requires more marks for one to be able to gain admission into the Polytechnic.
Nevertheless, MubeeCenter would list some criteria for one to look into before choosing any type of program or course offered in Akanu Ibiam Federal Poly.
They are listed below;
1. Combination of the Subjects of your SSCE (WAEC, NECO, or other)
2. Potential cut-off mark of the course. What this simply mean here is that the special cut-off mark in which your particular course need before one can gains admission into it institution.
Their is different between the cut-off mark and the potential cut-off mark. And what is the difference?
The difference is that cut-off mark means the general approved required marks of Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic, while the potential one is the cut-off mark that is above the first one which will give chances of being admitted even if their are too much applicants that applied for the course. i.e cut-off mark = 120 (which is the general) potential cut-off mark= 150
Meanwhile, the potential one gives one more assurance of getting admission.
Without much wasting of time, it is highly important for us to discuss the Subject Combination too.
The subject combination of the Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic, Unwana course is almost the same with others, but with little difference.
The subject combinations are basic subjects which one study in his secondary school. They are mostly categorized as 5-6.
The subject combination can fall either in Science, Art, or Commercial. Below is a breakdown list of all the categories.
Mathematics, English, Physic, Chemistry, Biology
Mathematics, English, Literature, Government, Economics,
Mathematics, English, Marketing, Agriculture,
The above is much important for someone to know when choosing any Akanu Ibiam Federal Poly Course so as to avoid a misleading error. If you are science student, chose a science course and vice-versa.
While there are some general courses of Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Unwana which all category students can afford to study.
Now let go into the main point, which is Akanu Ibiam Federal Poly Courses.
See all below;
- AGRICULTURAL TECHNOLOGY
- ARCHITECTURAL TECHNOLOGY
- BUILDING TECHNOLOGY
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION & MANAGEMENT
- CERAMICS TECHNOLOGY
- CIVIL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- COMPUTER ENGINEERING
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONIC ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- ESTATE MANAGEMENT AND VALUATION
- FOOD TECHNOLOGY
- GLASS/CERAMICS TECHNOLOGY
- HORTICULTURE AND LANDSCAPE TECHNOLOGY
- HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT
- LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- MECHATRONICS ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- OFFICE TECHNOLOGY AND MANAGEMENT
- PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
- QUANTITY SURVEYING
- SCIENCE LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY
- SURVEYING AND GEO-INFORMATICS
- URBAN AND REGIONAL PLANNING
The above are the current only accredited Akanu Ibiam Federal Poly courses.
They might implement other courses and porgeammes in the future as a matter of time. The institution is on it growing time.
Those courses are major ones almost every Nigerian institution started with before expanding into more.
In a short brief tail, every wished student of the Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic would choose among the above listed courses, apart from them, you can’t apply for any other courses in the particular institution.