Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba courses offered have been accredited by the NTBE which gave them an order to legally carry out the lecturing of those particular courses.
Since its establishment, Adekunle Ajasin University has been carrying out different types of courses and programs to eligible students who were admitted into the tertiary institution.
Today, MubeeCenter would be discussing about the courses that any aspiring student or applicant can choose to study in the institution.
Although there are many courses of Adekunle Ajasin University, it is necessary for one to know and understand which kind of course he/she can choose (that will suit his/her SSCE grades result and even Jamb Result).
Some courses at Adekunle Ajasin University are highly competitive, which requires more marks for one to be able to gain admission into the University.
Nevertheless, MubeeCenter would list some criteria for one to look into before choosing any type of program or course offered in Adekunle Ajasin University.
They are listed below;
1. Combination of the Subjects of your SSCE (WAEC, NECO, or other)
2. Potential cut-off mark of the course. What this simply mean here is that the special cut-off mark in which your particular course need before one can gains admission into it institution.
Their is different between the cut-off mark and the potential cut-off mark. And what is the difference?
The difference is that cut-off mark means the general approved required marks of Adekunle Ajasin University, while the potential one is the cut-off mark that is above the first one which will give chances of being admitted even if their are too much applicants that applied for the course. i.e cut-off mark = 120 (which is the general) potential cut-off mark= 150
Meanwhile, the potential one gives one more assurance of getting admission.
Without much wasting of time, it is highly important for us to discuss the Subject Combination too.
The subject combination of the Adekunle Ajasin University course is almost the same with others, but with little difference.
The subject combinations are basic subjects which one study in his secondary school. They are mostly categorized as 5-6.
The subject combination can fall either in Science, Art, or Commercial. Below is a breakdown list of all the categories.
Mathematics, English, Physic, Chemistry, Biology
Mathematics, English, Literature, Government, Economics,
Mathematics, English, Marketing, Agriculture,
The above is much important for someone to know when choosing any AAUA Course so as to avoid a misleading error. If you are science student, chose a science course and vice-versa.
While there are some general courses of Adekunle Ajasin University which all category students can afford to study.
Now let go into the main point, which is AAUA Courses.
See all below;
- ADULT EDUCATION:
- BANKING AND FINANCE
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- COMPUTER EDUCATION
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- CRIMINOLOGY AND SECURITY STUDIES
- EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATION
- EDUCATION ACCOUNTING
- EDUCATION AND BIOLOGY
- EDUCATION AND CHEMISTRY:
- EDUCATION AND ECONOMICS
- EDUCATION AND ENGLISH LANGUAGE
- EDUCATION AND GEOGRAPHY
- EDUCATION AND HISTORY:
- EDUCATION AND INTEGRATED SCIENCE:
- EDUCATION AND MATHEMATICS
- EDUCATION AND PHYSICS
- EDUCATION AND POLITICAL SCIENCE
- EDUCATION AND RELIGIOUS STUDIES
- EDUCATION AND SOCIAL STUDIES
- EDUCATION AND YORUBA
- EDUCATIONAL MANAGEMENT
- ENGLISH STUDIES
- ENVIRONMENTAL BIOLOGY AND FISHERIES
- ESTATE MANAGEMENT
- FISHERIES AND AQUACULTURE:
- FORESTRY AND WILDLIFE MANAGEMENT:
- GEOGRAPHY AND PLANNING
- GUIDANCE AND COUNSELLING
- HEALTH EDUCATION
- HISTORY AND INTERNATIONAL STUDIES
- HUMAN KINETICS
- INDUSTRIAL AND LABOUR RELATIONS
- INDUSTRIAL CHEMISTRY
- INDUSTRIAL MATHEMATICS:
- LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE
- LIBRARY AND INFORMATION STUDIES
- LINGUISTICS /YORUBA
- MASS COMMUNICATION
- MASS COMMUNICATION
- PERFORMING ARTS
- PHILOSOPHY AND RELIGIOUS STUDIES
- PHYSICS WITH ELECTRONICS
- PLANT SCIENCE AND BIOTECHNOLOGY
- POLITICAL SCIENCE
- PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
- PUBLIC AND PRIVATE INTERNATIONAL LAW
- RELIGIONS AND AFRICAN CULTURE
- RELIGIOUS STUDIES
- SURVEYING AND GEO-INFORMATICS
- SURVEYING AND GEOINFORMATICS
- TEACHER EDUCATION SCIENCE:
- TECHNICAL EDUCATION:
- TRANSPORT PLANNING AND MANAGEMENT
- URBAN AND REGIONAL PLANNING
- URBAN AND REGIONAL PLANNING:
The above are the current only accredited AAUA courses.
They might implement other courses and porgeammes in the future as a matter of time. The institution is on it growing time.
Those courses are major ones almost every Nigerian institution started with before expanding into more.
In a short brief tail, every wished student of the Adekunle Ajasin University would choose among the above listed courses, apart from them, you can’t apply for any other courses in the particular institution.