Achievers University Owo, AUO courses offered have been accredited by the National Universities Commission, NUC which gave them an order to legally carry out the lecturing of those particular courses.
Since its establishment, Achievers University Owo has been carrying out different types of courses and programs for eligible students who were admitted into the tertiary institution.
Today, MubeeCenter would be discussing the Achievers University Owo courses that any aspiring student or applicant can choose to study in the institution.
- Achievers University Owo Acceptance Fee For ND/HND [UPDATED]
- Adeleke University Ede Cut Off Mark [UPDATED]
Although there are many courses of Achievers University Owo, one must know and understand which kind, of course, he/she can choose (that will suit his/her SSCE grades result and even Jamb Result).
Some courses at AUO are highly competitive, which requires more marks for one to be able to gain admission into the University.
Nevertheless, MubeeCenter would list some criteria for one to look into before choosing any type of program or course offered at Achievers University Owo.
They are listed below;
1. Combination of the Subjects of your SSCE (WAEC, NECO, or other)
2. Potential cut-off mark of the course. What this simply means here is the special cut-off mark that your particular course needs before one can gains admission into its institution.
There is a difference between the cut-off mark and the potential cut-off mark. And what is the difference?
The difference is that the cut-off mark means the general approved required marks of Achievers University Owo, while the potential one is the cut-off mark that is above the first one which will give chances of being admitted even if there are too many applicants that applied for the course. i.e cut-off mark = 120 (which is the general) potential cut-off mark= 150
Meanwhile, the potential one gives one more assurance of getting admission.
Without much wasting of time, we need to discuss the Subject Combination too.
The subject combination of the Achievers University Owo courses is almost the same as others, but with little difference.
The subject combinations are basic subjects which one studies in his secondary school. They are mostly categorized as 5-6.
The subject combination can fall either into Science, Art, or Commercial. Below is a breakdown list of all the categories.
Mathematics, English, Physic, Chemistry, Biology
Mathematics, English, Literature, Government, Economics,
Mathematics, English, Marketing, Agriculture,
The above is much important for someone to know when choosing any Achievers University Owo Course to avoid a misleading error. If you are a science student, chose a science course and vice-versa.
While there are some general courses of Achievers University Owo which all category students can afford to study.
Now let’s go into the main point, which is AUO Courses.
See all below;
- COLLEGE OF BASIC HEALTH SCIENCE (COBHS)
– B.Sc. Human Anatomy
– B.Sc. Human Physiology
– B.Sc. Public Health
– B.MLS Medical Laboratory Science
– B.NSc. Nursing Science
- COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY (COET)
– B.Eng. Electrical & Electronics Engineering
– B.Eng. Computer Engineering
– B.Eng. Telecommunications Engineering
– B.Eng. Mechatronics Engineering
– B.Eng. Biomedical Engineering
- COLLEGE OF LAW (COL)
– LL.B. – Bachelor of Laws
- COLLEGE OF NATURAL AND APPLIED SCIENCES (CONAS)
– B.Sc. Microbiology
– B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
– B.Sc. Biochemistry
– B.Sc. Computer Science
– B.Sc. Geology
– B.Sc. Plant Science & Biotechnology
- COLLEGE OF SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCE (COSMAS)
– B.Sc. Accounting
– B.Sc. Business Administration
– B.Sc. Economics
– B.Sc. Mass Communication
– B.Sc. Political Science
– B.Sc. International Relations (including a three-month French language programme abroad)
– B.Sc. Public Administration
– B.Sc. Sociology
– B.Sc. Criminology & Security Studies
The above is the current only accredited Achievers University Owo courses.
They might implement other courses and programs in the future as a matter of time. The institution is in its growing time.
Those courses are major ones almost every Nigerian institution started with before expanding into more.
In a short brief tail, every wished student of the Achievers University Owo would choose among the above-listed courses, apart from them, you can’t apply for any other courses in the particular institution.