Ahmadu Bello University, ABU Zaria Post-UTME application form is released and currently on sale for students across the country.
BookiNaija will today discuss about the Post-UTME Application Form and how to apply for ABU Zaria.
No rushing, just follow all the procedures, guidelines, and the full details of how to apply for the ABU Zaria Post-UTME Application Form so as to avoid any unconscious error now and in the future.
The management of Ahmadu Bello University Zaria wishes to announce the sales of its Post-UTME form for each eligible student.
- How To Apply For ABU Zaria POST UTME | Requirements [UPDATED]
- ABU Zaria Admission List Is Out [How To Check]
The Post-UTME form would likely take about one to the two-month interval before the ABU Zaria management would close its application portal.
So it is advisably for any student who has the interest of the Higher Institution to apply as early as possible for him/her to get shortlisted among the first list.
In this article, all the applicants who are intending to apply for Ahmadu Bello University would be guided on how to do it from the first step to the last.
All that you need is to concentrate well in order to avoid any kind of silly mistake that may cause something else.
Fresh students that are just starting their tertiary institution level may get some point hard or confusing, and incase if such happen, don’t hesitate to use the comment section below to express your problem of which any concerning ABU Zaria Post-UTME.
There are requirements that are needed for you to apply for this particular institution and I would list them all. Below are they;
1. Your SSCE with at least five (v) core subjects of any class either science or art. This simply means that as an applicant, you must be able to secure the main subject in your WAEC, NECO, or any type of exam you sat for.
Though there are some candidates that their result is not yet released (awaiting), those students can still apply but would choose ‘awaiting result’ as their grate while filling the ABU Zaria Post-UTME form
2. Candidate is advisably to make ABU Zaria as his first choice before he should apply for the institution.
Some people might be confused here as before the system is not like, yes it has been changed by the management.
Currently, it is under must for you as an applicant to make ABU Zaria your first choice before you will be eligible to apply them.
3. Candidate must be ready to pay for their Post-UTME fee at first before he/she moves forward for the application.
4. An active mail account like Gmail, Yahoo, Live, or another available one. Must student made mistake, a very BIG one that takes a long time before they could solve it if possible?
The mistake is that most applicants forget their password, lost their phone number, use incorrect Gmail, or even forgot Gmail entirely which is very wrong.
Your details and info should be kept in a safe permanent place preferably.
Before we go into the application process, let quickly mentioned some of the courses of Ahmadu Bello University;
College of Medicine
MBBS Medicine and Surgery
Faculty of Science B.Sc. Biology
B.Sc. Computer Science
How To Apply For ABU Zaria Post-UTME Application Form
As I said earlier, the applicant made the payment of the Post-UTME application before he/she process it.
The payment process is of two options which are either online or Bank Branch. It is better for one to make the payment online for smooth and quick service to avoid any Bank stress, tension, and even charges.
So after then, let proceed forward with the process involved in applying for ABU Zaria as are listed below;
• First of all, visit the ABU Zaria Post-UTME portal or click [https://www.abu.edu.ng/admissions/}
• Choose the program you want to apply for. The program’s there includes Postgraduate, Direct Entry, Undergraduate, Ordinary Diploma (OND) and others certificate programmes.
• Input your UTME JAMB Registration No. in the box below or left, depends on the device you are using
• Press the ‘SUBMIT’ option under the box
• It would lead to another new page whereby you will be redirected to pay the Post-UTME form payment.
• Make the payment, online advisably
• After successful payment, input password create a student account
• Upload the required qualifications such as SSCE, Higher Qualification and others
• Fill in all the required details, recheck and finally submit
Once you are done, print or screenshot down the application form and write down your Gmail/password also so that you won’t lose them.
All the next further things would be announced publicly. In case if you have any questions, fill the comment box below.
ABU Zaria Post UTME closing date
Ahmadu Bello University Post UTME closing date is not yet released by the management.
And University requires the any kind cut off mark since JAMB have given them go ahead of choosing themselves.
MubeeCenter urge all interested candidates to stay update in order to be the first among the applicants so that they would get admission early in the first list.