There are many companies in the United States that sponsor visas for foreign workers. Some of these companies have a large number of visa sponsorship job openings available at any given time. Some industries that frequently sponsor visas for foreign workers include technology, healthcare, and engineering. Many of these job openings are for highly skilled workers, such as software developers, doctors, and mechanical engineers.
If you are a foreign worker interested in finding a visa sponsorship job in the United States, it may be helpful to search for job openings in your field of expertise on job websites or to contact recruiting agencies that specialize in placing foreign workers with companies that sponsor visas.
It is not uncommon for companies in the United States to sponsor visas for foreign workers who possess specialized skills or expertise that are in high demand in the country. This can be a way for companies to fill positions that they are unable to fill with domestic workers.
There are many different types of visas that allow foreign workers to work in the United States, including H-1B visas for specialty occupations, L-1 visas for intracompany transfers, and O-1 visas for individuals with extraordinary ability or achievement.
If you are interested in finding a job in the United States that is sponsored by a company, it is a good idea to research the different types of visas that are available and to understand the requirements and processes for obtaining one. You can also try searching online job boards or using a recruitment agency that specializes in helping foreign workers find employment in the United States.
Top High-in-Demand Jobs in the US
Senior Security Analyst
Entry-Level Civil Engineer
Cyber Security Specialist
Medical Administrative Assistant
Warehouse Operator – Administration
How do you find a company that sponsors a work visa?
There are a few different ways you can find companies that sponsor visas for foreign workers:
- Search job websites: Many job websites, such as LinkedIn, Indeed, and Glassdoor, allow you to search for job openings by location and keyword. You can use keywords like “visa sponsorship” or “H-1B” to find job openings at companies that sponsor visas.
- Contact recruiting agencies: There are recruiting agencies that specialize in placing foreign workers with companies that sponsor visas. These agencies can help you find job openings at companies that sponsor visas and assist you with the visa sponsorship process.
- Research companies in your field: Some companies are known for sponsoring visas for foreign workers, particularly in certain industries. For example, tech companies and healthcare companies are often willing to sponsor visas for highly skilled workers. You can research companies in your field to see if they have sponsored visas in the past or if they have any current job openings that offer visa sponsorship.
- Contact professional associations: Professional associations in your field may have information about companies that sponsor visas for foreign workers. You can contact these associations to ask for recommendations or to learn more about companies in your field that sponsor visas.
- Use social media: You can use social media to connect with professionals in your field and ask about companies that sponsor visas. You can also join groups or forums on social media that are relevant to your industry and ask about visa sponsorship opportunities.
6000+ Visa Sponsor jobs in the United States
You can also see more job vacancies in the United States for foreigners by clicking on the see more visa sponsorship jobs button below.